1. 我从不吃早餐，结果总是感到体力不足。(I never eat breakfast, and always feel tired as a result.)
2. 老板告诉我不吃早餐会影响工作表现，所以我现在每天都会吃个面包片。(My boss told me that skipping breakfast can affect my work performance, so now I always have a slice of bread.)
3. 研究表明，不吃早餐的人更容易出现焦虑和抑郁症状。(Studies have shown that people who skip breakfast are more likely to experience anxiety and depression.)
1. Skipping breakfast always makes me feel lethargic and tired.
2. My boss warned me that skipping breakfast can affect my performance at work, so I always make sure to have something to eat in the morning.
3. Studies suggest that people who skip breakfast are more likely to experience anxiety and depression.
4. I used to skip breakfast thinking it would help me lose weight, but it actually had the opposite effect.
5. If you want to have a productive day, make sure to start it off with a nutritious breakfast.