1. Abandon - to give up or leave behind; to desert or forsake; to stop doing something
常用场景：Abandon is often used in the context of emotions, such as abandoning hope or abandoning a relationship. It can also be used in the context of physical objects, such as abandoning a project, a building, or a ship.
词组搭配：abandon oneself to something, abandon all hope, abandon the ship, abandon a plan, abandon a project
2. Absurd - ridiculous or unreasonable; silly or illogical
常用场景：Absurd is often used to describe actions, ideas, or situations that are ridiculous, foolish, or nonsensical. It can be used to describe someone's behavior, a decision, or a statement.
词组搭配：absurd idea, absurd argument, absurdity of life, absurdly funny
3. Accelerate - to increase in speed; to go faster
常用场景：Accelerate is used to describe the increase in speed of a vehicle, but it can also be used figuratively to describe the increase in intensity or pace of something.
词组搭配：accelerate growth, accelerate progress, accelerate innovation, accelerate change
4. Accomplish - to achieve or complete something successfully; to carry out a goal or task
常用场景：Accomplish is often used in a professional or academic context to describe the successful completion of a task or goal. It can also be used in everyday conversations to describe personal achievements.
词组搭配：accomplish a feat, accomplish a goal, accomplish a task, accomplish a mission
5. Accumulate - to gather or collect over time; to amass or acquire; to build up
常用场景：Accumulate is often used to describe the gradual accumulation of something over time, such as wealth, knowledge, or evidence.
词组搭配：accumulate wealth, accumulate knowledge, accumulate evidence, accumulate debt
6. Adept - skilled or proficient at something; expert or proficient
常用场景：Adept is used to describe someone who is highly skilled or proficient at a particular task or activity. It can be used in a professional or personal context.
词组搭配：adept at cooking, adept at playing the piano, adept at organizing, adept at problem-solving
7. Adhere - to stick or cling to; to follow or conform to; to be loyal or devoted
常用场景：Adhere is often used in the context of following rules or principles, such as adhering to a code of conduct or adhering to a diet. It can also be used in a more physical sense, such as adhering to a suce or material.
词组搭配：adhere to a plan, adhere to a schedule, adhere to a policy, adhere to a suce
8. Adverse - unfavorable or negative; harmful or detrimental
常用场景：Adverse is used to describe something that is unfavorable or has a negative effect. It can be used to describe a situation, a condition, or an outcome.
词组搭配：adverse weather conditions, adverse effects, adverse consequences, adverse impact
9. Advocate - to support or promote; to recommend or endorse; to speak in favor of
常用场景：Advocate is often used in the context of supporting a cause, such as advocating for animal rights or advocating for healthcare reform. It can be used in a professional or personal context.
词组搭配：advocate for change, advocate for justice, advocate for education, advocate for equal rights
10. Aesthetic - pertaining to beauty or the reciation of beauty; artistic or graceful
常用场景：Aesthetic is used to describe something that has a sense of beauty or artistry, such as an aesthetic object or an aesthetic experience. It can also be used to describe a particular style or philosophy of art.
词组搭配：aesthetic eal, aesthetic value, aesthetic experience, aesthetic sensibility.